I am currently a remote research intern in the Provable Responsible AI and Data Analytics (PRADA) Lab at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), under the supervision of Prof. Di Wang.
Before that, I was an algorithm engineer in the trustworthy AI research group at JD Explore Academy, JD.com, Inc. I received MPhil in Computer Science from The University of Sydney, supervised by Prof. Dacheng Tao, and BSc in Mathematics from the South China University of Technology, supervised by Prof. Chuhua Xian.
My research lies in trustworthy AI, especially the security and privacy aspects of machine learning. I am interested in using mathematical principles to identify and mitigate security and privacy risks in real-world machine learning systems.
I am currently looking for a PhD position. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- 05/2023: I started a remote research internship in the PRADA Lab @ KAUST, advised by Prof. Di Wang.
- 03/2023: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for NeurIPS 2023.
- 12/2022: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for ICML 2023.
- 07/2022: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for ICLR 2023.
- 03/2022: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for NeurIPS 2022.
- 01/2022: Two papers are accepted by ICLR 2022.
Publications [Google Scholar]
* indicates co-first authors.
Robust Unlearnable Examples: Protecting Data Against Adversarial Learning [arXiv] [Video] [Code]
Shaopeng Fu, Fengxiang He, Yang Liu, Li Shen and Dacheng Tao
Knowledge Removal in Sampling-based Bayesian Inference [arXiv] [Video] [Code]
Shaopeng Fu*, Fengxiang He* and Dacheng Tao
Artificial Neural Variability for Deep Learning: On Overfitting, Noise Memorization, and Catastrophic Forgetting [arXiv] [Code]
Zeke Xie, Fengxiang He, Shaopeng Fu, Issei Sato, Dacheng Tao and Masashi Sugiyama
Neural Computation 33 (8), 2021
Robustness, Privacy, and Generalization of Adversarial Training [arXiv] [Code]
Fengxiang He*, Shaopeng Fu*, Bohan Wang* and Dacheng Tao
arXiv preprint 2020
- Conference Reviewer
- ICML (2022, 2023), ICLR (2022, 2023), NeurIPS (2021, 2022), AISTATS (2021)
- Journal Reviewer
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
- Neural Processing Letters
- International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC)
- The ICPC Asia-East Continent Final Xi’an Site, Silver Medal, 2018
- The ICPC Asia Regional Contest Qingdao Site, Silver Medal, 2018
- The ICPC Asia Regional Contest Shenyang Site, Gold Medal (Rank: 6/186), 2018
- The ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest Xi’an Site, Silver Medal, 2017
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of P.R. China, 2017 & 2018